Well, I’ve got some bad news and some good news.
Bad news first: My Best of 2010 Playlist isn’t done. I could have thrown something together, but it wouldn’t have been right. The year in music deserves better than that. I’m very sorry. It is close to completion and should be out in a matter of days.
Good news: This year’s Man CD is complete. Well done, fellas. As always, we are better together than on our own.
I’ll simply provide the track listings and who contributed them. I will neither comment on the worthiness of the songs nor pass judgment.
The zip file link is below.
- Superchunk – Learned to Surf (Jamey Henderson)
- Mike Tompkins – Dynamite (Charlie Rogers)
- Glossary – Lonely Is A Town (Jeremy Jeffery)
- Yolanda Be Cool & Dcup – We No Speak Americano (Adam Holsted)
- Drive by Truckers – Birthday Boy (Andrew Vess)
- Royksopp – Remind Me (Jeff Killingsworth)
- Jamey Johnson – Macon (Chris Shelton)
- LCD Soundsystem – I Can Change (Dero Sanford)
- Arcade Fire – Ready to Start (Rob Callaham)
- New Order – Ceremony (Bryan Jones)
- Mumford & Sons – Winter Winds (Bobby Harrison)
- The Kissaway Trail – Beat Your Heartbeat (Taido Chino)
- Jeremy Messersmith – A Girl, a Boy, and a Graveyard (Peter Loibner)
- Sarah Jarosz – Come on Up to the House (Craig Loibner)
- Josh White – The Wall (Nathan James)
- Mt. Desolation – Sate of Our Affairs (Taido Chino)
- The Temper Trap – Sweet Disposition (Taido Chino)
- Frank Sinatra – That’s Life (Gerald New)
The Goods… ZIP FILE.